Catterfly Terms of Service
Last modified: 30th June. 18
Welcome to Catterfly..!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by CatterFly GmbH. (“Catterfly”), located at Tobelrainli 10, 5416 Kirchdorf AG, Switzerland. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. Usage of Catterfly service: By using Catterfly services, you agree to comply with standard terms and conditions as laid out here without any misuse. For example, no interference with our Services (or electronic or any other means, which may have adverse business impact on our sales or operations), or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide offline (on request basis only). You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies, or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
2. Ownership and IP Protection: Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
3. Partnership Content: Our Services may display some content that is not directly owned by Catterfly. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that its our legal obligation to do so.
4. Communication with the user: In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications which are optional in nature, but we reserve the right to send any legal communication to your chosen means of communication to indemnify against any legal measures that must be taken to ensure ongoing operations and services of Catterfly.
Many of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your CatterFly Account
• You may need a Catterfly Account in order to use some of our Services. If you are using a CatterFly Account assigned to you, different or additional terms may apply and Catterfly reserves the right to able / disable your account as needed to provide continued services.
• To protect your Catterfly Account, please keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Catterfly Account. Try not to reuse your Catterfly Account password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Catterfly Account, follow these instructions.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Catterfly’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that CatterFly can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the Swiss Copyright Act.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, please visit our contact page.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Catterfly (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
If you wish to access and remove content that has been provided to this Service, you may do so by getting in touch with us on the Contact Us page. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services.
Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
If you have a CatterFly Account or use any of our Services, we may display your name, photo, and actions you take on CatterFly or on third-party applications connected to your CatterFly Account (such as reviews you write and comments you post) in our Services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts.
If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
About Software in our Services
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
CatterFly gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by CatterFly as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by CatterFly, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. CatterFly may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER CatterFly NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, CatterFly, AND CatterFly’s SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CatterFly, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, CatterFly, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify CatterFly and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between CatterFly and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
For information about how to contact CatterFly, please visit our contact page.
www.catterfly.travel | wwww.catterfly.com