Immerse yourself in Sami culture and feed a herd of 200 reindeer during this 4-hour adventure from Tromsø. With your Sami guides, travel approximately 25 minutes from Tromso to the Sami camp. Enter the lavvu, or traditional Sami tent, for a typical meal with your hosts. Learn about the culture, history, traditions and folklore of the Sami people while sitting around the campfire. Listen as the guides perform a joik, or traditional Sami song. Be sure to bring warm, layered clothing. Round-trip transportation from Tromsø is included.
- Learn about the Sami people on this 3-hour cultural tour from Tromsø
- Feed the camp's herd of 200 reindeer
- Listen to traditional Sami storytelling and singing
- Have a meal of typical Sami food inside a warm tent
- Round-trip transportation from Tromsø is included