Subscription Model for Art Classes
Subscription Model for Art Classes
Subscription Offer for Weekdays*:
One Art per week: Rs 600
One Art per month: Rs 2000
All Arts per week: Rs 2000
All Arts per month: Rs 5000
Video of LIVE session per art-form - INR 1500
(for 72 hours)
*Please note it takes 3-5 day workshop to develop one painting in the weekday workshop
|Art Forms||Timing in IST||Description|
|Warli||3.45-4.45 pm||Style of tribal art mostly created by the tribal people from the North Sahyadri Range in Maharashtra and primarily uses Geometric shapes to illustrate day in the life scenarios.|
|Gond||4.50- 5.50 pm||Tribal art from Central India practiced by one of the largest tribes in India with whom it shares its name. Gond comes from the Dravidian expression, Kond which means 'the green mountain'|
|Madhubani||4.30 - 5.30 pm||Practiced in Madhubani district of the Mithila region of Bihar originated during the times of Ramayana. This painting is done with a variety of tools and mediums, and mostly depict people and their association with nature and scenes and deities from the ancient epics|
|Cheriyal||5:50 - 6:50 pm||Traditional, cloth-based scroll painting, based in the eastern Indian states of Odisha and West Bengal. Pattachitra artform is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it|
*Timings are in IST, more live sessions to be launched for participants outside of India if timing doesn't suit for a specific artform
- Historical and geographical references & details about the art work along with practice of different components like borders, motifs, background, typical scenes created using the art form
- Learn the art form in a fun filled way and create a beautiful masterpiece, understand how to create stories through traditional motifs as well as understand the geographic and historic significance of the art form
- Compiling the learning in a final drawing as an artwork including sketching and coloring
- More art form to be launched soon
- Hands-on practice to develop the artwork
- Moderators along with artist; Session videos available for later viewing
- Certificates and Structured feedback to all participants
- Some drawing sheet / Chart papers – A3 and A4 Size paper.
- Pencils / Eraser / Sharpener
- Black color Pen / Thin marker
- Colors ( Any water based - Poster / Fabric / Acrylic etc)
- Brushes (0/1/2/3 number) for traditional art
- For contemporary art: Medium sized flat brush, Medium sized round brush and thin round brush
- Medium: In certain cases, participant may want to use the cloth or handmade paper, if they are comfortable with the medium. We will advise on this during the session.
Art Forms Which are included in the monthly Subscription
Terms And Conditions
- Course objectives and outcomes are may undergo small refinements depending on the speed of the participants as well as their skill levels
- Course timing may vary slightly in case of unforeseen circumstances, especially since the artist live in smaller villages / towns and sometimes face technical issues in accessing internet
- For legal and security reasons, please do not share the Zoom link with anyone who is not a participant of the session being organized by Catterfly. Any person(s) sharing or receiving the session related information or joining the online session without the express authorization of Catterfly is liable for legal action.
- Session video will be recorded for the purpose of improving the course content and for future reference of the participants and subscribers of the Catterfly Monthly Subscription Model. Link for session recording will be shared (through WhatsApp or emails) with the participants as well as the subscribers once the recording is processed and it typically takes several hours post the session.
- It is not allowed to share the session recording with anyone who is not subscriber of Catterfly services and sessions for these workshops. Furthermore the session video are not available for download. Session recording will be deleted from 72 hours from the end date of the session.
- Sessions recordings may be used in Catterfly's digital channels for the purpose of demonstration and/or marketing.